To get The Basic Website package for your website please follow the steps below.
1. Click the “Get Started” link shown below. It will take you to Paypal.
No PayPal account? No worries — you do not have to have a PayPal account to use our services! Once you arrive at PayPal, simply click the link as shown to the right and you will be taken to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information.
2. Once your payment is processed by PayPal, you will automatically be sent back to fill out a Website Registration Form. Fill that form out as soon as you can. We can’t get started without that information.
3. Once your payment and completed form are received, I will email you with an estimated time of completion of your website (usually within 1 business week).
4. I will install the theme and demo content and email you once it’s done. I will also provide you with the WordPress user and password I set up for your site.
5. Once the project is done I suggest going in to your WordPress website and changing the password you provided me so that only you have the password.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The theme and demo content do NOT come with any images. You will need to find the images and upload them yourself in areas you want them.
- The demo content is “dummy data” — it is simply placeholder text and placeholder graphics.
- The demo content can sometimes be a lot of pages but this will help you to learn InkThemes and your WordPress website. You can change and delete these pages at any time very easily.
- Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.